Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
What types of RV roofs are there?
RV roofs can be aluminum, fibreglass, steel, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene-Diene Monomer), or TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin).
How do I find out what kind of roof I have?
Before ordering, it's important to know what kind of roof you have. For example, if you have an EPDM or TPO roof, you will need to follow specific instructions for your type of roof.
- To determine which one you have, go inside the RV and unscrew the trim (garnish) under a ceiling vent and carefully remove it.
- This should expose a bit of the roof membrane as they typically fold it into the vent cavity and staple it to the sides of the hole when they build the trailer.
- Remove a staple and look underneath the rubber.
- If it is black underneath and white on top, it is EPDM.
- If it white on both sides, it is TPO.
- If it has an "orange peel texture" on top DO NOT apply this product as it is a SUPERFLEX TPO or DIFLEX II roof membrane.
My roof is TPO! Do you have a product to fix my roof?
Yes! Superior RV Liquid Rubber Roofing is an excellent solution for your TPO roof no primer is required.
How long will my roof last for?
When applied correctly, you can expect your roof to be maintenance free for over 20 years. Regular inspections and regular cleaning with a mild soap and water may be necessary. If any visible damage, roof can be repaired with additional Superior RV Roof coating.
Can I use Superior RV Roof coating on Superflex TPO or DiFlex II ?
No you cannot use Superior RV Roof Coating on theses types of roofs.
Is your product guaranteed?
Yes. If applied according to our instructions, Superior RV Liquid Rubber Roof will be guaranteed to be leak-proof for 15 years.